Friday, May 6, 2011

Circle Skirts

remember back in march when i did my groopdealz offer? and then remember how i only sold 8 of this denim one?? ok, maybe i didn't tell anyone that, BUT i had gotten a BUNCH of fabric for the ruffles and after the deal was done, i was left with all this yellow and white striped shirting material.

guess what colors we did for easter??? YELLOW AND WHITE STRIPES!! :)

and of course i put it off until the very last moment possible. the morning of easter, i got up and 9a and was sewing until 1p (we have church at 2). in that time, i made circle skirts my girls, bow ties for my mookie and hubs and a brooch for myself. these skirts are SO easy!!

they are perfect for twirling!



my girls are sassy
:)

you can find the tutorial for the skirts HERE.
she has so many tutorials that i'm excited to try this summer!

No comments: