Monday, November 14, 2011

Car blogging

I find myself in the car more and more these days. Makes it difficult to blog, no?  I'm not really sure why I didn't think to look for an app to do it sooner.  But here I am, blogging while waiting for my little Turkey to get done with preschool. :)

I'm being featured as a side deal on Groopdealz today! (today is the last day) I have lots of new things lined up for my new shop and the cream ruffle purse on Groopdealz is one of the new designs! While available only in classic, neutral, and oh-so-versatile cream muslin, it will also be available in other fabulous colors when I launch my new sister shop! Look for a swingin introductory discount when that happens as well!!

Hope your Monday is a goodie! I'm feeling a little blah today. No motivation to do anything at all (including the dang laundry, as always, and the dishes that are resembling a mountain at the moment) I feel the need for retail therapy. Or running. I really want to go for a run, but it's too stinking cold in the wee hours of the morning and my hubs doesn't get home until after dark. Oh poo. Press on we must in order to not completely lose my sanity. ;)

Love my kiddilees!  Love my hubs!  Love you all as well, my friends!


No comments: