Friday, January 28, 2011

and so it begins...

welcome to my world of random crafting! i'm Leslie and little mookie is my newest baby! (in more ways than one) named for my one and only boy, also the youngest child, little mookie is my own little piece of the cyber world to create, share and hopefully inspire!

this little babe of mine is still very much in it's infancy so please be patient with me while i learn to navigate this new found territory!

i also have my etsy shop if you see something you like and want one for yourself! feel free to look around, ask questions or make suggestions!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Brittant from Love Stitched told me about your shop! Id love to look around but it looks like theres nothing for sale yet : (
Ill keep checking back. Love the bow ties!

Leslie said...

i know! i'm sorry! brittany and i are getting together tomorrow morning to go over how exactly to do all of this - i'm SO new to this! i'm sewing my heart out, things are being designed and created... it's in the works and should be running properly soon!! thanks for stopping by! :)