Saturday, January 29, 2011

and AWAAAY we go!





so after a long, late night of sewing and a very informative morning meeting with Brittany over at Love Stitched, i FINALLY got some things listed in my shop! yay! feel free to hop on over and have a look! (do you know Brittany? she's awesome!)

thanks for being patient with me while i figure things out! if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please let me know!

(by the way, i don't like to capitalize. not sure why, really. i actually really liked english in school. but now, reaching over with my pinkie tho? meh, too much effort there. ;) either way, it's just how i am.) random fact about me. :)

i hope you're having a fabulous day!

(all photography thus far AND my cute little header up there courtesy of Brittany at Love Stitched. see? i told you she was awesome!)

No comments: